Tuesday 15 July 2014

College Days

                                   College Days Blog Hop 

College Days Blog Hop - MY Turn...

What do I think of when I hear "College"or University - loads and loads of reading!!!

I think I'm the kind of person who loves learning and wants to understand everything! At school I couldn't put my finger on any one thing that I wanted to do above the rest.
 I think I've studied just about everything over the past 30 years -
Education - Primary school; Book-keeping; Fine Arts; Theology; Sociology; Psychology; Design.

At my age now, all I want to do is a little sewing .....and study my fabrics....

This is the block I made - "Study" and is available in my Craftsy Shop






Some days all you can do is go and sit outside and read, read, read.
















Hope you are all enjoying the blog hop and all the amazing blocks...



Follow on Bloglovin



https://www.facebook.com/QuiltArtDesigns

7 comments:

Shari said...

Great block...I am so very much enjoying this hop...hard to believe the month of July is already half over...time sure passes fast when you are having fun, and this hop is FUN! Thanks for another perfect project to add to my "to do" pile!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is a great block. That looks like the perfect place to study :)

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

It's a beautiful block Janeen!! I really like the prints you used. Thank you so much for making it for the blog hop!

-Soma

Vera said...

Those flying birds are great detail in your work.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

As soon as I saw this picture at Lorna's linky I knew it was you!! Awesome block!

Ann said...

Wonderful block! You all are having such fun with your college quilts.

Sew Surprising said...

Heavens your work is just ohhhh love your block. Im desperately trying to get a few things completed so I can finally get to your house block patterns :)