Friday 19 September 2014

Paper Piecing Party #8

I just love Fridays!
Somehow a Friday can always make me feel better...
must be psychological......

Anyway, Today is Friday! 
and that means another wonderful Paper Piecing Party Link up Day!!!

What have you made, designed or ideas on Paper Piecing?
This whole week has been a blur of new designs - for the October magazine and the October BOM and so, alas, I can't show those yet......

This is one that I can show, its the "proto-type" of a new Theme I want to make. I have 2 design programs and at the moment I seem to be favouring the one, but to send these lovelies to the EQ7 shop I need to start them start to finish in the EQ7 program. Will be doing that soon.....


This is Sun Bonnet Sal. 
Names have been changed to protect identities...

Cute as a button! Blocks measure 10" (25cm)
#1 is already in my Craftsy shop

This is a Finished Postcard waiting to be posted to Thailand... (PO is on strike here ??????)

 
Lets get on with Paper Piecing Party Time!.....

Link up your amazing blocks and lets visit a few too...


Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Awww! Those bunnies are just sew sweet! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF at Sew Fresh Quilts this week!

Renee said...

Those bunnies are so cute! Hope the strike ends soon!