Friday 6 March 2015

Paper Piecing Party Fridays!

*************************
Somewhere in my head I can also do this......
Today is Friday - great! no really - GREAT! YAAAY!


Time to show what you have been up to - bad weather or not...

I've been making all my postcards and birthday blocks this week - having a lot of fun!
Can't show all of them but here's something I've been practicing - trapunto...
My postcard measures 4 x 6" (10 x 15 cm)


 Please link up your latest paper pieced creations -

Have a great Friday!




2 comments:

Amy DeCesare said...

Oh, I wish I could say I had something to link...but I am REALLY enjoying these fabulous projects, girls! What a wonderful week you've all had!

Unknown said...

I am just learning piecing the old fashioned way, so I donot have something, but I love the paper pieced blocks.