Friday 15 May 2015

Paper Piecing Party!

Hello!

Welcome to the
Friday's are for Paper Piecing Party!



Great News for the Paper Piecing Digital Magazine!
You can get an Issue straight from Craftsy - Instant downloads.... YAAAY!!!

Our Issue #5 has 10 amazing Full Patterns with a Springtime flavour


 ********************************

To usher SPRING in, we have a cute patterns with Lady Bugs


 



Mini Quilt by: Erin Trevino of www.manykindsoflove.blogspot.com

** Lady Bug Mini Quilt Top (18") is now available in my Craftsy Shop

*************************************************


Lets take a look at what everyone's been up to -

Link up all your latest paper pieced creations



3 comments:

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Such cute little ladybugs! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF!

Jess (a.k.a. Rosie) said...

Love your ladybugs!!! So cute!! Always wanted to try paper-piecing, but it's still a little intimidating to me. Visiting and new follower from TGIFF :-)

~ Jess ~
Everything Is Coming Up Rosie

Quilter Kathy said...

I am linking up my sting ray block... an incredible challenge for me and I am so tickled with the result!
I am putting it into a Scrap Squad quilt for Quiltmaker magazine and posting the pattern information and links to you, so hopefully you will get more visits after next Friday when the blog post will appear.
Thank you SO much for your creative genius that added just the perfect touch to my quilt!