Wednesday 27 May 2015

WIP Wednesday

Its Wednesday and our Forest QAL is over.... Booohooo. 
I was really enjoying that.

Never mind, in July we start our second half - the Lake QAL (also a 12 week operation)


This week I haven't managed much sewing - my dang arm.... just when I think its getting to a better place - then BAM in my face so sore I want to cry like a toddler.

My designs for the new magazine are well on the way and every so often a rouge pattern slips through too. 

My new "Hipsters" are too cute to put down...

Mr Fox and Mr Hippo are now joined by Mr Racoon (also 14" - 37 cm)
Im thinking I'll stop at 4 of them.



Look at this cute block sewn together by Ulrike Brandl from Germany. 
Thanks so much! It's just sooooo beautiful!

The Fox pattern has a numbering faux pas, but all is well now -
I redone and posted a new pattern to Craftsy



Have a Great Day!!



1 comment:

Cathy Melancon said...

Janeen! So sorry to hear about your arm! Hope it feels better soon! Your designs are over the top amazing! I love Mr Fox and his buddies, Mr Racoon and Mr Hippo!!! You are so creative and talented!!! And I look forward to your lake QAL!!! Take care!!!