Monday 22 June 2015

Mondays.....

WOW its Monday again! already!
The wheel is turning too fast! I want to get off!!

This whole week I'm going to lock myself away and finish doing the magazine!!
There are some amazing summer patterns this quarter. I love all of them!


 *******************

I was teaching a young guy how to make paper pieced designs and this is his third lesson design. DANG!!
It's a Viking Axe. I promised him I would show all my chums....
I see a LOT of promise here...

Once we finish doing the pattern instructions, I'm going to add this to my Craftsy shop until he gets one of his own.

****************************

For our Week-end Giveaway Winners: I'm going to send each of you that linked something ALL of the patterns. Yaay! I will need you to email me so that I can get an address from each of you to send your prizes. (janeenvn@gmail.com)


Have a Great Day!






Follow on Bloglovin






7 comments:

Yvonne said...

You must be a great teacher! This a great block.

legato1958 said...

That's a great axe pattern from your student!
And thanks SEW much for the prize patterns, Janeen! They are really fun!!
Susie

frstborn said...

Once again - amazed by your generosity!!

lambie said...

Thanks so much' so kind!!!!

Ramona

Irene said...

What a talent both of you!!!!

Sew Surprising said...

Oh some serious talent as well as I have to say how envious I am, Id love lessons on how to design :/ Look forward to seeing more of his creativity :)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could take lessons with you. This guy is gonna be great.